CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Exam...

Pui! i Hate Hate Exams!

even though its only 2 days of exam had pass but i really hate them!
They Make me study EXTRA hard!
But the more i study the more information came out of my head
They Make me got pimples!
Well... hehe no comment
They make GLOBAL WARMING!
Thats true! exams=paper=trees=trees bo liao=no oxygen!!
See.... Exams are nothing but bad!
Adults will say that exams make u find a job when u grow up...
Adults will say that they are really useful...
Adults will just say everything positive about exams!
And i will always think negative! Muahaha!

Well, Tomorroe (monday) its BM! Karangan and Pemahaman..
Haizz... Study from 9am-now! Sian liao!
Still nothing in my brain!
EMPTY!
WHY MY BM IS SOO WEAK?
Really hate Exams!
I grow up wanna be lawyer !
Prove to world exams are useless!
But.. when i grow up also no need exams liao!
So what for!?! Haha
Okay.. nothing in my brain now!
Wanna go back STUDY BM! CYA >

0 comments: