CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A sudden Feeling.

I suddenly feel that im crazy of twilight ...
I suddenly feel that im getting really popular in school(dont know why..)hehe
I suddenly feel that im getting old , listening to old music and talking to old ppl
I suddenly feel like going swimming (no point)
I suddenly feel like going to Pulau Pinang
I suddenly feel like i wan to scream about my class mates! ( useless class mates)
I suddenly feel that im so pro in the game ( Maple Story)
I suddenly feel that my english teacher teach like we are 6 year-old kids Well
I suddenly feel that im really bored and should stop writing this.

Well... something i am really eager of waiting is Twilight part2 , i know a lot ppl say that that movie is slow and meaningless but i really like it! woo hoo! i vampire fan over here!

3 comments:

Kim Huey said...

very lame movie indeed.

And you wait for the books more than my return. So no books for you.

Follow me in my blog.!

Kim Ean said...

y u wan to come penang

Kim Mun said...

Dunno, Penang makes me feel fun! even when nothing to do i also like it !