CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wakakak!

I know my second sister hates twilight...
I know that if i talk about twilight again she will kill herself
I dont want her to kill herself, later i wont ever to meet her again..

So i wont talk or put pictures of twilight...
Ill write about New Moon! Part 2 of twilight!
Muahahaha! Cant wait 20-11-2009!
That date is like my birthday !
Let me show the posters of new moon!



This is the fater of Edward! Dr.Cullen


This is Jacob, The wolf that keeps saving Bella from danger!


This is Edward, The one Bella Loves!


This is Bella!! That one that have 2 boys like her and both are non-human..
(Weird attraction she has..)


(When you cant be with the one you love, Will you stay with the one who loves you?)
Nice!
She loves Edward but he wanna suck her blood so she cant be with him, Jacob loves her but her heart is in both of them...


New Moon Poster


New Moon Poster


New Moon Poster

1 comments:

Kim Huey said...

what happened to the lil girl who adored spongebob?! who worship pure happiness and innocence?