CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I miss you!

I miss my sisters...all 3 of them!





I miss it when u say you hate twilight and i miss u in my life.Everytime you will bring me to sun way or any shopping mall.i miss it when you will buy me ice cream i just miss it all~


And i miss it how u can rock every hair style ...And you still do!


I miss it when u buy me stuff eventhough its on sale.You only buy me cheap stuff....
=_=!But i still like it! I miss it when you will stay beside me and teman me finish the twilight movie... i miss the presends of u in the home!


And i miss you, The sister that will come back every weekend and bring me go eat bak kut teh and will always ask me to pay. >
I cant wait to see my second sister on september.
you better be home as soon as possible!And dont like dai che buy things that are on sale only! Joking! Later Dai che get mad! haha


I miss it going to Pulau Pinang with you all, Going Langkawi with you all! Just miss the feeling. Miss the feeling that no matter how much water are u going to use in the bath room, Miss the feeling that i can go swimming just by going down the stairs , miss the feeling that i can 24hours play the ps2 without worrying how much electric im using! Good arh!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 comments:

Kim Huey said...

where is pulau pinana?